Monday, August 27, 2007

bed time giggles

Most nights are a bit of a struggle when it comes to getting Ada to bed. We have a bit of a routine, but lately she pops awake and starts to cry the second she senses the crispness of her crib mattress underneath her precious little head, even though she is dead weight in our arms. Tonight seemed like another one of those crazy nights but when I layed her down in the crib she stayed down, so I stroked her back, eventually moving to a little baby back rub, thinking she was almost asleep. Little did I know she was setting me up. As I started to move my fingers in little tiny circles I hear a noise coming from the crib mattress - I listened a little more carefully and realized my cute little monkey was giggling. Wide awake but not wanting to miss out on any tickles. I have no idea where she gets that from. ;)