Thursday, January 15, 2009

party girl

Last night Auntie Katie called Ada and I while we were driving home but the call lasted longer than the drive. After we arrived home we stayed out in the car because I would have had to dig my phone out of my bag in the back of the car to pull it off the Bluetooth in the car and also because the car is one of Ada's favorite playgrounds.

As some background information on the way home Ada spilled some water on her shirt so she insisted on taking it off as soon as we pulled into the driveway.

While sitting in the car I opened the sun roof to let in some of the nice night air. Ada thought this was GREAT!

As her mother, what I'm about to tell you was both hilarious and enough to make me want to lock Ada in her room until she is 35.

Once the sun roof was opened, Ada, topless Ada, pulled herself through the hole in the roof and started shouting, "WEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". She did this over and over again. Pulling herself back into the car to laugh hysterically.

Note to self. Ada is not allowed anywhere near limos when she hits high school.


No comments: