Thursday, March 10, 2011

stats

I recently discovered that I can see stats about the number of people viewing this blog and very general information about where they are viewing from (basically what country they hail from). And boy oh boy - what a surprise! I had always assumed that most of my readers are family and friends and, yes, most are from the good old USA and Canada.

Not so expected - we also have readers from Japan, China, Brazil (or as Ada says, 'Baby Canada'), the UK, and a variety of other European countries with a few views from India and Iran thrown in to boot!

For those of you out there from other locales - welcome! I would have said it earlier if I'd known you were there.

And for my family and friends that read consistently - thanks for your years (!) of loyalty and patience - even through my bouts of writer's block and absence when life just gets too busy.

Feel free to sound off in the comments - I do read them and they help motivate me to write more frequently.

No comments: