Monday, September 24, 2007

saturday night fever

I have always been a closet singer. I sing in my car, I sing in the shower, I sing in my head while I run; usually off key, and usually either my own made up song or made up words to popular songs. So it isn't really all that surprising that I now sing about and to Ada, a lot. What is surprising is that Ada seems to naturally know how to dance. Her currrent favorite is the tune B-I-N-G-O and Bingo was his name-o. If I start singing anything to that tune she will start to clap and move her little body. Even in the car. Yes, she is one year old and she is already a car dancer. Another current favorite is the Frère Jacques tune. I started singing my own version of this last night and Ada started shakin' her little booty, like she was born to dance. Super cute. She definitely has a future of night club dancing ahead of her. When she is 35.

No comments: