Wednesday, October 31, 2007

recovery

What a week here in San Diego. Luckily our neighborhood was not evacuated and our house never came in harms way, but it was still a crazy week for us. Both my office and Ada's daycare was shut down for the week so we had a lot quality time together. Unfortunately, I still had to do work and the air was so poor that we stayed inside all day.

We did manage to have some fun throughout the week and it was neat watching Ada progress, learning something new each day. She did get a little sick of hanging out inside with Mom and Dad all day. By Wednesday she was walking up to our sliding glass door and banging her little fists against the glass. As if to say, please, please, please let me out. I won't eat any leaves, or grass - I just want to feel the cool breeze of freedom on my little cheeks. We gave in on Thursday after a day of almost constant banging.

No comments: