Thursday, July 17, 2008

recovery

Monday morning Ada woke up with a temperature so she spent the day home with Elliot, sleeping a lot - and when she wasn't sleeping, she was cuddling up with her dad. Tuesday was not much better temperature wise, but since I went in to get Lasik done on my eyes, she had to hang out in the waiting room of the optometrist. But when we got home, and I went to bed to follow doctor's orders to sleep all day, Ada watched and then insisted on following suit. So she climbed into bed with me, grabbed her bee blanket, snuggled up next to me, and spent the rest of the day revolving between snoozing and cuddling while we watched every kid movie we have stored on our bedroom DVR. I don't have scientific evidence, but I'm pretty sure that my eyes healed faster than normal because of all of the Ada cuddles and kisses.

No comments: